Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship (ACSS)
The Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship (ACSS) offers resident tuition rates to international students in F-1 and J-1 student status that meet and maintain eligibility requirements.
Submit ACSS Activities and Appeals Here: Cultural Activities and Appeals Form
- Spring 2016 Activities Due: May 6
- Spring 2016 Appeals Due: June 3
- Students with F-1/J-1 visa status.
- The Following courses are not eligible for ACSS:
- Intensive English Center
- Maple Grove Graduate Center
- Check-in and attend orientation with the Center for International Studies upon arrival into the U.S.
- Maintain a 2.5 Cumulative GPA as an undergraduate student or a 3.0 Cumulative GPA as a graduate student.
- Maintain active F-1/J-1 Status
- Complete 2 cultural sharing activities every semester at SCSU and submit activities online.
- Students participating in the following programs and activities are exempt from cultural sharing activities but MUST submit the exemption online:
- Graduate Assistantship – Full Time
- Graduate Assistantship – Part Time *must complete one additional cultural sharing activity*
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- St. Cloud State University Athletic Program (excluding intramural or club sports)
- Education Abroad Program Participants
- Medical Reduced Course Load
- International Peer Advisor for orientation
- Global Learning Community (Lawrence Hall)
- Students who do not meet the requirements of the scholarships must submit an online appeal.
- Spring 2016 Appeal Deadlines: June 3
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org