Replacement of Lost or Stolen Documents

Replacement of Passport

Please contact your Consulate in the U.S. and file a report with the St. Cloud Police Department. Please note that the visa stamp cannot be replaced. See “Replace visa” section.  

Replacement of EAD Card (F1 OPT or J2)

  1. Complete the I-765 form requesting “replacement of EAD”
  2. Include a $380 check; make check or money order payable to "Department of Homeland Security"
  3. Include a copy of I-20 endorsed for OPT in the last 30 days. Contact CIS for a new endorsement.
  4. Provide copies of passport (biographical pages and expiration date) and I-94 card (front and back).
  5. Include two photographs as per USCIS instructions.
  6. Provide copies of any previously issued EAD cards.
  7. Mail all application materials (a check list is included with the application package) to USCIS:
    United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
    PO Box 21281
    Phoenix, AZ 85036
  8. It may take up to 3 months to receive a new EAD card.

Replacement of I-20 or DS-2019

Meet with a CIS advisor to have a new one prepared.

Replacement of F1/J1 visa

US Entry visas cannot be replaced in the United States. You will have to request a new entry visa from a US Consulate abroad, the next time you leave the United States.