Replacement of Lost or Stolen Documents
Replacement of Passport
Please contact your Consulate in the U.S. and file a report with the St. Cloud Police Department. Please note that the visa stamp cannot be replaced. See “Replace visa” section.
Replacement of EAD Card (F1 OPT or J2)
- Complete the I-765 form requesting “replacement of EAD”
- Include a $380 check; make check or money order payable to "Department of Homeland Security"
- Include a copy of I-20 endorsed for OPT in the last 30 days. Contact CIS for a new endorsement.
- Provide copies of passport (biographical pages and expiration date) and I-94 card (front and back).
- Include two photographs as per USCIS instructions.
- Provide copies of any previously issued EAD cards.
- Mail all application materials (a check list is included with the application package) to USCIS:
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036
- It may take up to 3 months to receive a new EAD card.
Replacement of I-20 or DS-2019
Meet with a CIS advisor to have a new one prepared.
Replacement of F1/J1 visa
US Entry visas cannot be replaced in the United States. You will have to request a new entry visa from a US Consulate abroad, the next time you leave the United States.