Information for F-1 Students
Current St. Cloud State University International Students can find helpful information on our services, immigration rules and regulations, links to the international community at SCSU and to additional resources that are helpful to international students as they pursue their studies and maintain their status in the United States. If you have other questions, please contact the Center for International Studies.
- Program Extension for F-1 Students
- Authorized Early Withdrawal
- School Transfer
- I-20 Request for Dependent of F-1 Student
- Authorization of Release of Student Information
- Change to F-1 Status (within the U.S.)
- Student Health Insurance Petition for Refund
- (Petition for refund will only be granted if more than 30 days remain on the policy)
- Reinstatement of F-1 Status
- Student Letter Request
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) Progress Evaluation Letters
- All students are responsible for meeting with their Academic Advisor, obtaining their signature,, and submitting to SACM directly.
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) Online Course Form
- All students are responsible for going to Records and Registration, obtaining the required signature, and submitting to SACM directly.