*Please allow 5 full business days for processing a complete application*
- Complete all sections of the request packet, which includes the following:
- School Transfer for F-1 Students Form
- Proof of acceptance
- The student must provide proof of acceptance into the new institution. The proof may be in the form of a letter/email/fax which includes details of the student’s upcoming acceptance (i.e. starting date, name of institution, program).
- School Transfer Survey for F-1 Students
- Student Health Insurance Petition for Refund (if applicable)
- The student should drop-off or mail their application packet to the Center for International Studies for review.
Center for International Studies
Lawrence Hall 101
720 4th Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- An advisor at the Center for International Studies will:
- Review the request packet and email the student to notify them that their request packet has been processed, needs further documentation, or has been denied