- Complete all sections of the request packet, which include the following:
- Concurrent Enrollment Request Form
- Official proof of course registration from the second institution’s Registrar’s office
- Authorization of Concurrent Enrollment Form
- The student must meet with their academic advisor to verify the academic implications of concurrent enrollment and that St. Cloud State University will accept transfer credits for coursework completed at the second institution.
- Full-Time Equivalency Request for F-1 Students Form
- The student should drop off their request packet to the Center for International Studies for review.
Center for International Studies
Lawrence Hall 101
720 4th Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- An advisor at the Center for International Studies will:
- Review the request packet and email the student to notify them that their request packet has been processed and is ready to be picked up, needs further documentation, or has been denied
- Pick-up request packet
* Please allow 5 business days for processing*