International Students Weekly Bulletin
Orientation Leaders Wanted for Fall 2013
Apply NOW to be an Orientation Leader (OL) this fall!
Applications are available online at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/orientation/leaders/default_AppInfo.asp and are due April 1.
Group interviews will be held for all eligible applicants on Wednesday, April 3 from 5 – 7 PM or Tuesday, April 9 from 5 – 7 PM.
OL’s earn $225 for their work over Welcome Weekend & Kick-Off and have the ability to influence new students as they transition to SCSU!
As an OL, you’ll get a say in what group you lead.
* Do you LOVE Husky Hockey? Lead a Husky Hockey Group!
* Are you a Pre-Med major? Take charge of other doctor wannabes!
* Can’t get enough Harry Potter? Consider leading a Harry Potter group!
* Got a better idea? Apply to be an OL and share it with us!!
Incoming students will pick the Orientation Group that best interests them, and with YOU as their leader, they’ll meet other people interested in same types of activities & shared interests as you. You’ll help them throughout Welcome Weekend get adjusted to life at SCSU and meet new friends along the way.
OL’s should be energetic, have a positive attitude and want to work with other new students as they explore SCSU and become fellow Huskies.
Don’t hesitate to ask.
P.S. Don’t forget! April 1 is the deadline to be considered for this opportunity!
* If you would like your message to be considered for the Weekly Bulletin, e-mail email@example.com with a description of the event. Messages must be received by Tuesday at 4:30 p.m.