International Students Weekly Bulletin
MNSCU Job and Internship Fair - Feb 19th
We now have 170+ employers registered for the MN State Universities Job and Internship Fair! This is the second most employers to ever attend ANY of our college job fairs and the most since 2007!
The job fair will be on February 19 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. More information on the job fair, including a list of participating employers, can be found at: www.mnsujobfair.org
To help our students prepare for the job fair – we are offering a series of Orientation sessions. They will be:
Jan 29 3:30-4:15pm CH 215
Feb 6 1:00-1:45pm CH 215
Feb 12 11:00-11:45pm Atwood Voyageurs North
Feb 12 12:30-1:15pm Atwood Voyageurs North
Feb 13 12:00-2:45pm Atwood Mississippi
Feb 13 1:00-1:45pm Atwood Mississippi
Students who attend an orientation session and register by Feb 8 will receive a free professional padfolio – a $25 value.
SCSU Career Services Center, in co-sponsorship with the College of Science and Engineering, College of Liberal Arts and the Herberger Business School, will be providing FREE transportation to students who are registered to attend the MN State Universities Job Fair on February 19, 2013. Here are the details:
• Free motor coach transportation will be provided to the first 50 students who reserve a space. Open until filled or Friday at 4:00pm, whichever comes first.
• To reserve a space, students must:
· Be registered to attend the MN State Universities Job and Internship Fair
· Complete and sign the Liability Waiver form
· Put down a $10 deposit to reserve a spot on the bus
• Students who arrive in time to take the bus the morning of the Fair will be returned their deposit. Students who do not arrive in time to take the bus that morning will have forfeited their deposit.
• Students need to check-in for the bus at 9:15am the day of the Fair
· The bus will be located on the street between Atwood and Garvey
• The bus will leave SCSU promptly at 9:30am.
• The bus will leave the Minneapolis Convention Center (MCC) promptly at 2:30pm.
· The 2:30pm departure location will be indicated to everyone on the bus when we arrive at the MCC.
• Any student who is NOT at the departure location at the MCC by 2:30pm will need to provide their own transportation back to St. Cloud.
Transportation Schedule for February 19, 2013:
• 9:15am Bus check-in – bus stop between Atwood and Garvey
• 9:30pm Bus departure from SCSU
• 2:15pm Bus check-in – Minneapolis Convention Center
• 2:30pm Bus departure from Minneapolis Convention Center
* If you would like your message to be considered for the Weekly Bulletin, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the event. Messages must be received by Tuesday at 4:30 p.m.