The Information Media Department is proud to offer the following scholarship opportunities to students as they pursue their educational degree. Applications are due February 1, 2014.
- Scholarships are a way to help students pay for their education.
- Unlike student loans, scholarships do not have to be repaid.
Click on a scholarship to view more information.
|Luther Brown Scholarship||$500-$1000||Information Media: Master's Program||
Admitted to a master's degree program in Information Media
|Dennis and Anne Fields Scholarship||$500 - $750||Information Media: Instructional Design & Training||
1. Admitted to master’s degree program in Information Media: Instructional Design & Training
2. Preference given to International Students3. Preference given to full-time students
|Bonnie Hedin Graduate Fellowship for Library Media Specialist||$500||Information Media Graduate Program Leading to Library Media Licensure||
1. Admitted to a graduate program for library media specialists (Library Media Specialist Certificate or Master of Library Media program)
2. Full-time student3. GPA of 3.0 or higher
|Dr Doreen Keable Learning Resource Center Memorial Scholarship||$500-$750||Information Media Program Leading to Library Media Licensure||
1. Admitted to a graduate program for library media specialists (Library Media Specialist Certificate or Master of Library Media program)2. From Northern or Central Minnesota
|Carl and Marilyn Savage Endowment in Information Media||$500||Graduate Program in Information Media||
1. Admitted to a graduate (certificate or master’s) program in Information Media
2. GPA of 3.75 or higher
|Mert and Marcia Thompson IM Study Abroad Scholarship||$750||Study Abroad Program||
1. Participating in credit-bearing study abroad experience2. Enrolled in Information Media credit-bearing course(s) either concurrently or prior to the semester when the study abroad will occur
|John G Berling Award||$100||Information Media: Master's Program||
1. Nominated by graduate advisor
2. Only one advisee can be nominated by advisor
3. Chosen by a committee
4. Given at the end of master's program
Applying for a Scholarship
- Review the scholarship details and make sure that you are eligible (to expand the scholarship information click on the scholarship title).
- Download and complete the School of Education Scholarship Applications (2 parts).
NOTE: You are required to complete a separate application for each scholarship.
- Make sure that your application is complete and submitted by the Feb.1, 2014 deadline.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- School of Education Scholarships
- St. Cloud State University Scholarship Information (Scholarship Search)