The Information Media department is proud to offer the following scholarship opportunities to students as they pursue their educational degree.
- Scholarships are a way to help students pay for their education.
- Unlike student loans, scholarships do not have to be repaid.
Click on a scholarship to view more information.
|Luther Brown Scholarship||$500-$1000||Information Media: Master's Program||
Admitted to a Master's degree program in Information Media
|Dennis and Anne Fields Scholarship||$500 - $750||Information Media: Instructional Design & Training||
1. Admitted to Master’s degree program in Information Media: Instructional Design & Training
2. Preference given to International Students3. Preference given to full time students
|Bonnie Hedin Graduate Fellowship for Library Media Specialist||$500||Information Media Graduate Program Leading to Library Media Licensure||
1. Admitted to a graduate program for library media specialists (Library Media Specialist Certificate or Master’s degree program in Educational Media)
2. Full time student3. GPA of 3.0 or higher
|Dr Doreen Keable Learning Resource Center Memorial Scholarship||$500-$750||Information Media Program Leading to Library Media Licensure||
1. Admitted to a graduate program for library media specialists (Library Media Specialist Certificate or Master’s degree program in Educational Media)2. From Northern or Central Minnesota
|Carl and Marilyn Savage Endowment in Information Media||$500||Graduate Program in Information Media||
1. Admitted to a graduate (certificate or Master’s) program in Information Media
2. GPA of 3.75 or higher
|Mert and Marcia Thompson IM Study Abroad Scholarship||$750||Study Abroad Program||
1. Participating in credit bearing study abroad experience2. Enrolled in Information Media credit bearing course(s) either concurrently or prior to the semester when the study abroad will occur
|John G Berling Award||$100||Information Media: Master's Program||
1. Nominated by Graduate Advisor
2. Only one advisee can be nominate by advisor
3. Chosen by a committee
4. Given at the end of masters program
Applying for a Scholarship
- Review the scholarship details, make sure that you are eligible (to expand the scholarship information click on the scholarship title).
- Download and complete the School of Education Scholarship Applications (2 parts)
NOTE: You are required to complete a seperate application for each scholarship.
- Make sure that your application is complete and sumbitted by the posted deadline.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- School of Education Scholarships
- St. Cloud State University Scholarship Information (Scholarship Search)