Fall 2015 Office Hours:
- Monday: 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Fall 2015 Courses:
- IM 421/521-01 Information, Technology, and Learning for Elementary Education - Monday & Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.-9:50 a.m.
- IM 421/521-02 Information, Technology, and Learning for Elementary Education - Monday & Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- IM 620 The Library Media Program, Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.-7:20 p.m.
- IM 682 Library Media Practicum - Arranged
- BS, 1973, University of Southern Maine;
- M.Ed., 1979, Utah State University;
- Ed.D., 1986, Indiana University.
Research Interests Include:
Integration of technology and instruction, literacy and children’s literature.
Courses Taught Include:
- IM 421/521 - Information, Technology and Learning for Elementary Education
- IM 423 - Information, Technology and Learning for Early Childhood Education
- IM 620 - The School Library Media Program
- IM 625 - Reading, Listening, Viewing and Selection of Materials for Young Adults