Spring 2014 Office Hours:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday: 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Spring 2014 Courses:
- IM 421/521 Information, Technology, and Learning for K-12 and 5-12 Learning - Monday & Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- IM 625 Reading, Listening, Viewing Guidance, and Selection of Resources for Young Adults - Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.-7:35 p.m.
- IM 682 Library Media Specialist Practicum - arranged
- BS, 1973, University of Southern Maine;
- M.Ed., 1979, Utah State University;
- Ed.D., 1986, Indiana University.
Research Interests Include:
Integration of technology and instruction, literacy and children’s literature.
Courses Taught Include:
- IM 421/521 - Information, Technology and Learning for Elementary Education
- IM 423 - Information, Technology and Learning for Early Childhood Education
- IM 620 - The School Library Media Program
- IM 625 - Reading, Listening, Viewing and Selection of Materials for Young Adults