Spring 2015 Office Hours:
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 2:15 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- Other times by appointment
Spring 2015 Courses:
- IM 260-01 Exploring Digital Media - Tuesday & Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- IM 608 (sections 1 & 2) Research Methods in Media - Thursday 5:00 p.m.-7:40 p.m.
- IM 638 (sections 1 & 2) Organizational Training and Media Management- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Ed. D., Instructional Technology, Northern Illinois University, 1991
- Dissertation: Design and delivery of training for international trainees
- MFA, Studio Arts, Northern Illinois University, 1982
- BFA, Studio Arts, 1976
Research Interests Include:
Computer interface design, design and delivery of training for international audiences, Web Based Instruction
Courses Taught Include:
- IM 204 Research Strategies (MGM)
- IM 302 Theory to Practice
- IM 420 Information Technology and Cultural Relevance
- IM 444 Internship in Media
- IM 404/504 Instructional Design I
- IM 421/521 Media, Materials and Methods of Instruction
- IM 455/555 Design and Preparation of Multimedia Presentations I
- IM 456/556 Design and Preparation of Multimedia Presentations II
- IM 469 Training and Media Management
- IM 608 Research Methods in Media
- IM 656 Computer-Based Authoring