Opportunities are available for faculty and staff to attend professional development trainings on campus that are typically offered off campus for $200+ a session.
Please see information below for instructions to register as seats are filling quickly and space is limited.
These sessions are free and exclusively for St. Cloud State University employees. Lunch will be on your own. Space is limited and registration is necessary.
To registere, use Systemwide Training and Registration Site (STARS)
- View “Career/Personal Development”.
- Locate the desired workshop.
- Click the “login to register” button.
- Enter your STAR or Tech ID and password.
- Confirm your registration.
- If you want to add the workshop to your Outlook calendar, click the blue “calendar” button on the registration confirmation page.
What's Available This Month?
- June 4: The Essentials of Communicating with Diplomacy and Professionalism
- June 13: Developing Lasting Relationships
- June 25: Effective Teamwork Strategies