Relocation Expense Report

Employee Business/Travel Expense Reimbursement

These forms are available from Business Services:

International Travel Approval

The president's approval is required for all university-related international travel. Advance approval must be obtained prior to incurring international travel expenditures.

International travel requests should be submitted on the Request for Approval to Incur Special Expenses form in advance. This form needs to be signed by the person responsible for the account, the college dean or supervisor, provost or vice president, and president before the form is submitted to the Business Office. For additional information, see the Business Services policy at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/businessservices/travel/#international.

Employees or any other individual authorized to travel, including students, must NOT travel to countries for which a travel advisory has been issued by the State Department of the United States of America. For a current list of advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/.

An employee or any other individual authorized to travel, including students, may be reimbursed by an outside organization for travel or meals expenses, not to exceed actual expenses incurred, which are not reimbursed by the state and which have been approved in advance by the appointing authority as part of the work assignment. Requests should be submitted by completing the Request of Travel Expense Reimbursement by an Outside Source.

Refer to MnSCU Procedure 5.19.3 Travel Management for additional information on travel.

Untitled Document