The Human Performance Laboratory provides five major services.
- Graduate Programs: Graduate students are trained in the exercise science fields of biomechanics and exercise physiology.
- Adult Fitness Program: Adults interested in living a healthier lifestyle come to the lab for testing and counseling.
- Corporate Research: Corporations contract with the lab to assist with research and development of their products.
- Athlete Testing: Regional high school, collegiate and Olympic teams are tested and are counseled in order to monitor training and improve performance.
- Community Education: Free educational sessions on healthy living are conducted at health fairs and businesses.