With the addition of the parking ramp on the North end of campus, rules for parking in other lots have tightened. We can no longer offer free parking for participants. If you come to visit the Human Performance Lab, you have several options. Parking on residential side streets is free. A pay lot located on the South side of the stadium (East side of the National Hockey Center) is usually open and charges are $1.00/hr. The final alternative is to contact the HPL directly (308-3105) at least one week in advance of your visit and arrange with us to get you a parking pass in lot M for $3/day. M lot is located on the West side of Halenbeck Hall at the south end of campus.
To find the Human Performance Laboratory from the West:
- Enter door 9 of Halenbeck Hall (directly behind the Bookstore/Gas Station).
- Immediately turn left and walk toward the women's locker room.
- On your right will be a stairwell. Descend the stairs to the basement level.
- At the bottom of these stairs, go through one set of doors and on your left you will enter the Human Performance Laboratory (HaH 111).
From the East:
- Enter the doors behind the stadium.
- Walk down the ramp past the indoor rock climbing wall past the Campus Recreation Guest Services Desk.
- Just to the right of the bathrooms and drinking fountain is a gray door with red letters marked “Human Performance Lab” (HaH 111).