Radiologic Technology Course Information
The radiologic technology program can be completed with approximately two years of coursework (students may need more than two years depending on their level of preparation) at St. Cloud State University, and a required two-year clinical phase completed at one of our affiliated hospitals. Admission to the two-year clinical phase is competitive, and we can't guarantee that every student will be able to gain admission to the clinical phase.
New course requirements for the major have been approved in Fall 2011. The course map below reflects these changes.
Requirements for Admission to the Major:
- Completion of 15 credits or more, including MATH 112 and PHYS 231
- 12 credits of the above in residence at SCSU
- Approval of Radiologic Technology program director
- Documentation of 21 hours of Rad. Tech. job shadowing as a college student
- 2.00 GPA or higher overall and in major
- See Radiologic Technology Home Page for further details.