Welcome to the Undergraduate Programs Office, Centennial Hall - Suite 229, home of Pre-Business Advising. The Pre-Business Advising Office is the central office for all undergraduate pre-business students in the Herberger Business School. Throughout the academic year, our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (we take our last walk-in student at 3:45 p.m.). During the summer, our hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (we take our last walk-in student at 3:30 p.m.) You may also call (320) 308-3214 or email email@example.com.
Advisors are available to help you with your course selections and to answer other academic questions you may have, including:
- Degree requirements, including liberal education
- Course and major selection
- Education abroad
- Applications to major and minor
- Appropriate resources and referrals
- Assistance in planning strategies for improving the GPA for students experiencing academic difficulty
Remember that it is not too soon to plan for next semester. Stop in and visit with an advisor. We look forward to helping you!
Links to additional information: