The PDP program was designed to improve your marketability and
success after graduation. As such, it is important that you do your own
work and fully engage in program activities to derive the most benefit
from this experience.
With this in mind, we ask all participants to abide by the following rules
I, _______________________________, agree to:
- Record only those activities, events, tutorials and other work that I have
attended or performed without assistance from or substitution by others.
• To submit only my own work, and not that which has been copied or
paraphrased, wholly or in part, from another student’s work, nor has
been copied or paraphrased, wholly or partially, from a book, article,
newspaper, the Internet or any other written or printed or media source
whether or not copyrighted, or the work of another person.
• To uphold the honesty and integrity of the program and not weaken the
foundation of trust upon which it is built by claiming credit for work I did
not complete on my own.
• To report violations of this code to help maintain the academic integrity
of the program and support a community of mutual trust among its
• To acknowledge that honor code violations are not limited to the actions
prohibited above. Any dishonesty related to credit given for program track
performance is a violation.
• To acknowledge that violations of this code will be grounds for dismissal
from the program.
Violations will result in a meeting between the student and the dean
of the Business School or the dean’s designee. If the violation is not
excused by the dean or his or her designee, the student’s participation
in the program will end and the student will not receive credit for work
they have completed.