MBA Students Internship Overview
The Herberger Business School grants academic credit to MBA students for approved internship experiences. The primary purpose of the internship is to provide an immediate educational benefit to the participating student. In addition, we hope the experience fosters confidence so the student can be the best possible candidate for whatever job is sought after graduation.
In addition, we trust that employers will benefit from the knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm that graduate students bring to the work place. We are grateful to all employers and organizations that have participated in the past, and we welcome new employers regardless of size, industry or location.
- MBA Internship Student Guide (.pdf)
- MBA Internship Proposal Form (.pdf)
- MBA International Internship Agreement (.docx)
- MBA Internship Checklist (.pdf)
- MBA Presentation Evaluation Form (.pdf)
Faculty Advisor Information:
- MBA Internship Faculty Guide (.pdf)