About the Herberger Business School
The Herberger Business School is accredited by AACSB International at both the bachelor and master's degree levels. AACSB accreditation establishes standards for collegiate schools of business to promote high levels of educational quality.
To achieve accreditation, a business school must meet a wide range of quality standards relating to curriculum, faculty resources, admissions, degree requirements, library and computer facilities, financial resources, and intellectual climate.
Why AACSB International Accreditation?
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750, Tampa, Florida 33602-5730