Graduate Studies Overview
The School of Graduate Studies is the primary contact point for all SCSU graduate students and faculty. and is responsible for academic matters such as:
- degree progress
- approving degree program and thesis proposal forms
- scheduling of examinations
- Processing completed theses and dissertations
- Awarding of degrees
- Planning commencement ceremonies
- Maintaining permanent student records and more.
We encourage faculty and students to familiarize themselves with the policies and procedures within this site that will guide students smoothly through the graduate experience.Students and faculty with academic concerns or needs that are not answered online are welcome to contact the School of Graduate Studies at 121 Administration Services Building, (320) 308-0121.