Center for Doctoral Studies
- As a St. Cloud State doctoral student, you'll have access to a world-class degree program, excellent facilities and exemplary faculty at a price that won’t burden you with excessive debt.
- Our dedicated professors make student learning their top priority. Our professors are accomplished professionals with hands-on experience in the field.
- We're here to support you in your pursuit of a doctoral degree in any way we can. In addition to scholarships and other financial aid opportunities, we also offer graduate assistantships to students to help cover the costs of their tuition in exchange for their employment.
- Our practitioner-focused curriculum uses a weekend format for working professionals meeting six weekends a semester ( Friday evening and Saturday classes)
- Students build a camaraderie with their cohort which fosters a learning community and valuable professional network after graduation.
- Your dissertation research project will explore a topic you are passionate about and is appropriate for your field.
Learn More about our Doctoral Programs
- Educational Administration and Leadership
The Educational Administration and Leadership Doctor of Education program will increase your competency and build worldwide career opportunities. You will enhance your knowledge, skills and dispositions to meet the demands of leading K-12 schools or school systems operating in dynamic political, social, cultural and economic arenas.
- Higher Education Administration
As a doctoral student of Higher Education Administration you will be prepared for advanced leadership positions in a diverse array of post-secondary institutions (colleges and universities) in academic, student and administrative affairs. You will be prepared to lead your institution in a 21st century learning environment by a program that infuses globalization and internationalization into the curriculum.
Contact the Center for Doctoral Studies