St. Cloud State University graduate students earn their degrees in traditional on-campus formats and through a variety of online, blended, and distance learning programs. Whether you are on-campus, down the road, or on the other side of the globe, as a graduate student you are important to us. As a graduate student you will be included in all communications from the School of Graduate Studies and we welcome your questions and feedback.
To determine if you are a distance student, please click on the link to delivery methods for graduate programs. All our Online and Off-campus cohort students are considered distance students.
- Online and Distance Learning Information
- Twin Cities Graduate Center
- Delivery Methods for Graduate Programs
- Links to Resources for Online Students
Online and Distance Graduate Student Fall 2014 Orientation
August 14th, 6:00-7:30pm
- Instructions for Joining Us Online
1. Test your system compatibility by following the instructions here: http://media4.stcloudstate.edu/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
2. Click on this Link: http://media4.stcloudstate.edu/gradstudies/
3. Enter your first name on the line for Guest login and hit enter
4. Please make sure that your computers microphone is turned off.
5. You will be able to interact via the chat box.
Fall 2013 PowerPoint presentation: Online and Distance Orientation (.ppx)
Fall 2012 Recording of Online and Distance Orientation http://media4.stcloudstate.edu/p55519714/
Advising Academic Advising is provided by the graduate programs. The link to Delivery methods above will connect you to the graduate catalog and the contacts for your graduate program.
Bookstore Books can be purchased online through the Husky Bookstore and shipped to your home.
Disability Services Disability services are provided through the office of Student Disability Services.
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Billing and Payments -- login through e-Services to see your student account and make payments.
Library Services You can access the resources and services of the St. Cloud State University Library.
Registering for Classes SCSU students may register on-line through the Office of Records and Registration website at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar. This Web site allows you to register, add, drop, or withdraw a class, look up your student ID number, check your grades, review your degree audit, change your address, pay tuition, and check your financial aid awards.
SCSU ID number: All students admitted to SCSU have a student ID number. You can look up this number by clicking on E-services sign in on the Records and Registration home page.
Star ID: Students can use their SCSU ID number to create a Star ID. The Star ID is used to replace the many different login ID's and passwords that students have in the MnSCU system. You can activate your Star ID here.
The Write Place: The SCSU writing center provides online appointments for students who are not able to make it to campus. Go to the website, create an account and select to schedule an online appointment.