Archived Workshops Available for Online Viewing
If you submitted all required documents prior to the deadline and your grades were submitted, you can anticipate your degree to be posted about 3 weeks after the deadline for culminating project submission. If you have questions on your degree completion status, please call (320) 308-2113.
Culminating Project Manuals
- Thesis (pdf: 201k/47pgs)
- Starred Paper (pdf: 196k/43pgs)
- Creative Work (pdf: 185k/30pgs)
- Format Review Process Form
Writing Resources at SCSU
LEO -- Online handouts on effective writing, referencing, and avoiding plagiarism.
Citation Styles -- citing and referencing information.
APA podcasts -- bottom right-hand corner
Microsoft Word 2010 Resources
Getting Started -- information on spell check, grammar check, and search and replace begins on page 40 (.pdf)
Click on the workshop title to be connected to the recording
- Supporting Documents
- Basic Guidelines to your E-folio
- E-Folio Tips
- Adding an image to your E-Folio
- Activating Reflections on your E-Folio
- Handouts: Statistics for the Thesis Workshop (pdf), Minitab Workshop (pdf), Vovici Stats Success White Paper (pdf)
- Review program notes from October 2010 .pdf
- Download the notes (.pdf)
- If you have any further questions about the IRB process, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs
Writing the Literature Review
The Write Place presentation
It is suggested that you open this powerpoint and recording together so you may follow along with the presentation.
- View the workshop powerpoint Writing the Literature Review from the Write Place
- Listen to the workshop recording at http://media4.stcloudstate.edu/p95798981/
Previous Workshop Notes and Presentations
- Getting started and staying motivated: notes
- Statistics and the Thesis: notes | outline
- Institutional Review Board presenting for Graduate Studies: notes | ppt
- Writing the Literature Review: notes | ppt
- Minnesota E-folio Workshop [efolio handout from November 2010.pdf]
Hands-on Introduction to this FREE resource for building your electronic portfolio. To get started go to http://efoliominnesota.com/. Please note: The site works best when opened with Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 7.
Culminating project options by program and more information is available in the Graduate Catalog.