English Education (M.S.)
As a practicing licensed teacher, you will continue learning and find professional growth as you pursue a master's degree in English Education. You will enhance your career development through the study of literature, writing and pedagogy.
- Small seminar-style classes allow for informed discussions about writers and texts.
- Tuition costs less than $15,000 for Minnesota and reciprocity students.
- Program offers flexible scheduling with courses offered day or evening and during summer.
- More than 30 assistantships available teaching first-year composition and consulting in the Write Place.
- Close student-faculty contact outside the classroom with respect to advising and mentoring.
|Fall||July 15||June 15||July 15|
|Spring||November 15||October 15||November 15|
Graduate DirectorDr. Monica Pelaez
- Writing center consultant
University Facts & Stats
- 60 graduate programs leading to graduate certificates, master’s and doctoral degrees
- More than 200 graduate assistantships awarded per year
- Graduate assistants receive up to a $9,250 stipend per year and tuition reimbursement for up to eight graduate credits per semester.