Executive Master of Engineering Management (EMEM) - St. Paul
Executive Master of Engineering Management (EMEM)
In the Executive Master of Engineering Management program you will develop advanced leadership and management skills. You will foster your creativity in a team environment while strengthening your connections between fellow students, faculty and local industry leaders as you learn skills essential to growing your career. Presented jointly by St. Cloud State and Metropolitan State University, you will learn in a program that is designed to be flexible and responsive to both your needs and your employer’s needs.
- Designed for working professionals with classes on alternate Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- Designed for individuals with undergraduate degrees in engineering, science business or related disciplines.
- Taught on the campus of Metropolitan State University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Curriculum includes projects and homework that can be completed at your workplace.
- Each cohort starts in January and graduates in 18 months.
- Available as both a part-time and full-time program to domestic and international applicants meeting admission requirements.
- An optional one-week industry tour of China is offered in the final semester and spouses or partners are eligible to join.
- Small, peer group classes provide individualized attention and a challenging atmosphere.
- Graduates of the program are eligible for obtaining American Society of Engineering Management's associate engineering manager (AEM) title on graduation.
- 1 of 5 master's programs in Engineering Management in the United States certified by the American Society for Engineering Management.
- One of three model programs shortlisted by the Chinese Academy of Engineering-Engineering Management Division for a delegation visit to study as a model MEM program.
- Courses taught by faculty from St. Cloud State, Metropolitan State and senior-level executives from the industry.
|Spring||December 1||October 15||December 1|
Graduate DirectorDr. Ben Baliga
- Project manager
- Operations manager
University Facts & Stats
- Top 3% of the most affordable universities in the Forbes’ “America’s Top Colleges” ranking
- 60 graduate programs leading to graduate certificates, master’s and doctoral degrees
- 4:1 graduate student to faculty ratio