Community Education Director (Graduate Certificate)
Community Education Director (Graduate Certificate, Licensure)
The Community Education Director graduate certificate program will prepare you for employment in public community education, military education, an area education agency or a regional or state agency. You will take courses in leadership, school law, finances, community relations and a field experience in community education.
- Designed for full-time or part-time students.
- Courses are scheduled evenings and weekends during the academic school year or in two-week blocks during summer.
- Program delivered on the St. Cloud campus or at St. Cloud State at Plymouth.
- 24 credit program.
- Meets Minnesota Department of Education professional preparation requirements for licensure.
- Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation and Teacher Education and the Minnesota Board of School Administrators.
Certain undergraduate and graduate certificates at St. Cloud State University prepare students for employment in specific fields and do not result in a degree. Federal law requires publication of data associated with those programs of study, including approximate program costs, program length, and employment statistics. The Minnesota State Colleges and University's (Minnesota State) Chancellor's office has provided this report containing the aforementioned information for all required programs.Community Education Director (Graduate Certificate, Licensure)
Graduate DirectorDr. Frances Kayona
- Public community education
- Military education
- Education agency
- State agency
University Facts & Stats
- 60 graduate programs leading to graduate certificates, master’s and doctoral degrees
- More than 200 graduate assistantships awarded per year
- Graduate assistants receive up to a $9,250 stipend per year and tuition reimbursement for up to eight graduate credits per semester.