Gerontology (Graduate Certificate)
- Admission requirements
- Program details
- Course descriptions
Dr. Phyllis Greenberg
- The department also offers a graduate certificate providing specialized training in aging studies.
- The graduate certificate complements and supplements other graduate majors.
- Individuals who have a master's or professional degree or who currently are enrolled in a master's degree program other than gerontology may enroll.
- The multidisciplinary graduate certificate program provides knowledge that can be utilized across numerous agencies, institutional settings and professions.
- Admission decisions are made as completed application files are received.
Certain undergraduate and graduate certificates at St. Cloud State University prepare students for employment in specific fields and do not result in a degree. Federal law requires publication of data associated with those programs of study, including approximate program costs, program length, and employment statistics. The Minnesota State Colleges and University's (MnSCU) Chancellor's office has provided this report containing the aforementioned information for all required programs.