Geography (Graduate Certificate)
Graduate Catalog: Geographic Information Science
- Admission requirements
- Program details
- Course descriptions
Department: Geography and Planning
Dr. Mikhail Blinnikov firstname.lastname@example.org
A geographic information science graduate certificate is available through course work completed at the graduate level within the geography department.
- The GIS certificate is available for students who wish advanced study in geographic techniques.
- The certificate may be awarded regardless of completion of a master's degree.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate major or minor in geography is not required.
- Admission decisions are made throughout the year, as completed application files are received.
- Students may start the program fall, spring and summer terms.
Certain graduate certificates at St. Cloud State University prepare students for employment in specific fields and do not result in a degree. Federal law requires publication of data associated with those programs of study, including approximate program costs, program length, and employment statistics. The Minnesota State Colleges and University's (MnSCU) Chancellor's office has provided this report containing the aforementioned information for all required programs.