Eta Sigma Delta
International Hospitality Managment Society
The professional benefits of Eta Sigma Delta include an opportunity for outstanding students to distinguish themselves in the eyes of educators, recruiters and industry executives in an increasingly competitive industry. In addition, ESD provides a networking system through their chapters that allows for interaction and the exchange of information among students.
To be eligible for membership in Eta Sigma Delta, the International Hospitality Management Honor Society, an undergraduate student must:
- be enrolled in an institution that belongs to International CHRIE
- have completed fifty percent (50%) of the credit hours required for graduation
- have officially declared as a hospitality management major (or related field)
- have a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 in a 4.0 system or its equivalent in another grading system, or
- be in the top 20% of the class, and
- agree to uphold the values of excellence, leadership, creativity, service, and ethics.
Contact: Faculty Advisor Bel Kambach