St. Cloud State University Foundation
Board of Trustees
The St. Cloud State University Foundation exists to support and enhance SCSU's ability to ignite students' learning and discovery of their gifts, their passions and their potential contributions to society.
As of June 30, 2012 the value of endowed funds managed by the Foundation exceeds $20 million.
Our 2012-2013 Board of Trustees:
- Bernie Aldrich '71, CEO/Director (retired), Rimage Corporation
- Janese Evans '79 '81, Principal, Strategic Toolbox
- Paula Foley '85 '88, Principal, Westwood Elementary School
- David Folsom '69, President (retired), EXAD Consulting
- Paul Geiwitz '79, PerferredOne Administrative Services Inc.
- Andrew B. George '80, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Al Grundei ’71, CEO (retired), Dairyland Healthcare Solutions
- Russ Hagen '64, Chairman of the Board, Data Recognition Corporation
- Al Heinen ’78, Partner (retired), Eide Bailly LLP
- Denny Holland '74, Senior Representative, Holland & Frank Executive and Employee Benefits Solutions Inc.
- James V. Maciej '73, President, JVM Realty Advisors Inc.
- Jennifer Mrozek '96, CFO, Marco Inc.
- Dee Pearson '64, (retired)
- Jim Pehler '65 '67, (retired), St. Cloud State University
- Sherry M. Smith '83, Senior Vice President for Finance, SUPERVALU
- Robert Thueringer ’75, COO, Coborn’s Inc.
- George Torrey, CEO (retired), Herberger’s Inc.
- Leon Westbrock ’69, Executive Vice President and COO (retired), CHS Inc.
- Brad Wheelock '88, Managing Director, RBC Wealth Management
- Sean Whitlock '98, CEO/President, Whitlock Capital Group