St. Cloud State University
We are committed to building successful partnerships with the university’s many generous supporters to further SCSU’s learning commitments: Active and Applied Learning, Community Engagement, Sustainability and Global and Cultural Understanding.
- Huskies Scholarships
- To better serve students and provide more accountability to donors, the St. Cloud State University Foundation invested in scholarship management software to simplify and streamline the University’s scholarship awards process. The software will also make the administration process more efficient for faculty scholarship committees.
- Access to Excellence Scholarship Campaign
- During the 2013-14 academic year, the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities embarked on a two year initiative to raise $20 million dollars collectively to support the academic endeavors of its more than 430,000 students. The St. Cloud State University Foundation raised $1,238,666 in scholarship dollars (171% ahead of goal) and awarded 855 scholarships (123% ahead of goal) during the first year of the campaign.
- Heritage Society Campaign
- Learn about the many ways to design your estate plan to benefit those you love and leave a legacy for your alma mater.
- SCSU Recovery Community
- This innovative program for students who have struggled with excessive use of alcohol and drugs provides supportive housing, clinical services and customized programming – essential elements for students in recovery pursuing a college degree.