5th Annual Food Microbiology Symposium
Food Microbiology Symposium participants engage in discussion.
SAVE THE DATE
October 10 - 12, 2016
Please note the information on this page as well as other pages is from the 4th Annual Food Microbiology Symposium. We are working on getting the speakers and agenda secured for the 5th Annual Food Microbiology Symposium as you read this. We look forward to seeing you at the 5th Annual Food Microbiology Symposium!
Get the latest updates from industry leaders on regulatory developments, certification strategies, technology advancements and more. Be a part of the conversation with interactive case studies, a technology showcase and poster session. Network and catch up with fellow food microbiologists, industry leaders and vendors.
Keynote Speaker: Eric Brown, FDA
You won’t find a more comprehensive and educational food microbiology event this close to home! View the 2015 Agenda.
- Roger Brauninger, A2LA
- Dan Edson, American Proficiency Institute
- Ryan C. Fink, St. Cloud State University
- Lee-Ann Jaykus, North Carolina State University
- Ted Labuza, University of Minnesota
- Louise Millis, St. Cloud State University
- Gary Smith, Eurofins Scientific
- Michele Smoot, Mérieux NutriSciences
- Lance Taylor, The Hershey Company
- Pam Wilger, Cargill
*Speakers as of 10/2/15
- What’s New in Food Safety
- Human Norovirus
- New Technologies
Who Should Attend
- food scientists and technologists
- quality assurance professionals
- food laboratory professionals,
- anyone interested in the fascinating science of food microbiology
- expert speakers
- case studies
- technology showcase
- vendor presentations