4th Annual Food Microbiology Symposium
Dr. David Acheson, presenter 2012, 2013 Food Microbiology Symposium.
SAVE THE DATE
October 19 - 21, 2015
Get the latest updates from industry leaders on regulatory developments, certification strategies, technology advancements and more. Be a part of the conversation with interactive case studies, a technology showcase and poster session. Network and catch up with fellow food microbiologists, industry leaders and vendors.
Keynote Speaker: Eric Brown, FDA
You won’t find a more comprehensive and educational food microbiology event this close to home! View the 2015 Agenda.
- Roger Brauniger, A2LA
- Dan Edson, American Proficiency Institute
- Lee-Ann Jaykus, North Carolina State University
- Ted Labuza, University of Minnesota
- Louise Millis, St. Cloud State University
- Gary Smith, Eurofins Scientific
- Michele Smoot, Mérieux NutriSciences
- Lance Taylor, The Hershey Company
- Pam Wilger, Cargill
*Speakers as of 08/26/15 - more to come as the agenda is finalized.
- What’s New in Food Safety
- Human Norovirus
- New Technologies
Who Should Attend
- food scientists and technologists
- quality assurance professionals
- food laboratory professionals,
- anyone interested in the fascinating science of food microbiology
- expert speakers
- case studies
- technology showcase
- vendor presentations