Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Types of Financial Aid - Federal

Federal Loan Servicers

If you have federal loans (Direct, parent PLUS, Grad PLUS), the Department of Education will select who services your loan. A servicer is assigned to each borrower's federal loan; the location of the servicer is not dependent on where the borrower went to school or where s/he lives. One of the following servicers may service the loans and will make every attempt to contact the borrower once the loan enters repayment:

You may review information about managing your federal loans at the website.

Return to the Loans Overview Page

Untitled Document