Financial Aid Office
Types of Financial Aid


Minnesota Post-secondary Child Care Grant Program
Minnesota residents who have children 12 years of age or younger may be eligible for child care assistance. The grant amount is determined by the size and income of the student's family.

  • You must be a Minnesota resident pursuing your first bachelor's degree.
  • You cannot be receiving Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) benefits. If you receive MFIP, you may want to contact your county social services office about county child care assistance.
  • You cannot have already attended post-secondary institutions for the equivalent of 4 full-time years,
  • Complete the Child Care Grant Application and return it to the SCSU Financial Aid Office.

Return to the "Grants" overview page.

Untitled Document