Financial Aid Office
Types of Financial Aid


Minnesota Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
Educational benefits are available to students who have a disability that is considered a handicap to employment. The amount received is based upon individual needs and program requirements. DRS requires students seeking assistance from its agency to first apply for financial aid. For additional information contact your high school counselor, local DRS office, or the Minnesota State Office at:

Division of Rehabilitation Service
390 N. Robert St.
St. Paul, MN 55101
Phone: (651) 296-5616
Or 1-800-328-9095
TTY: (651) 296-3900

Return to the "Grants" overview page.

Untitled Document