Financial Aid Office
Specific Populations

Eligible Non-Citizens

If you are an eligible non-citizen, you are eligible to apply for federal and state financial aid. Generally, you are an eligible non-citizen if you are:

  1. a U.S. permanent resident and have an Alien Registration Receipt Card (I-551);
  2. a conditional permanent resident (I-551C); or
  3. an other eligible non-citizen with an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicating any of the following designations: "Refugee," "Asylum Granted," "Indefinite Parole," "Humanitarian Parole," or "Cuban-Haitian Entrant."

Return to "Specific Populations" Overview

Untitled Document