Financial Aid Announcements
Fall semester - Have a payment arrangement
Students must have a payment arrangement on file with the SCSU Business Services Office no later than Monday, August 5, 2013 to avoid having their fall courses cancelled.
A payment arrangement includes any of the following. NOTE: you only need to meet one of the following in order to hold your registration:
- FAFSA results on file with the SCSU Financial Aid Office; or
- Pending financial aid as listed on your official financial aid award letter; or
- $300 payment; or
- an approved tuition and fee payment plan; or
- an approved waiver that is at least equal to the amount of tuition and fees owed; or
- a third party authorization (Veterans' benefits, DRS, JTPA, etc.) on file with the Business Services Office that states which federal agency/program will be billed for your tuition and fees.
Questions? Please contact Business Services Office at 320-308-4012 or email@example.com.
More Financial Aid Announcements