Financial Aid Office


Budget Worksheet: A worksheet to assist you in determining your estimated education budget (costs minus financial aid).

Cancellation of Loan Funds: Students and parents may cancel or reduce federal, state, or private loan funds any time prior to disbursement or if the loan has already been disbursed, within 14 days after notification. To request a loan cancellation or reduction, please complete this form and return to the Business Services Office, Administrative Services Building Room 122, to make the request.

Consortium Agreement: A consortium agreement allows you to receive financial aid at St. Cloud State University for coursework taken at another institution (visited institution) if the coursework is applicable to your specific degree program of study at SCSU. Select the appropriate form below based on whether you are attending a MnSCU or a non-MnSCU school.

Evaluation Form - Student Employee: Supervisors are asked to complete a performance evaluation for their student employees minimally once per period of the work authorization and prior to the student’s termination of employment.  Evaluations may also be helpful midpoint during the employment period to provide the student employee feedback on positives and areas of growth.    

Minnesota GI Bill: The online application form through the Minnesota Office of Higher Education for eligible Minnesota veterans.

Pay Rate Request Form: (Supervisors of student employees) To request a pay rate greater than the current on-campus rate of $9.00-$11.00. A current job description must be on file with the Financial Aid Office AND the new job description to support increased duties, skills, and pay must be attached to the Pay Rate Request Form.

Release of Information: The federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits schools from providing non-directory information to anyone other than you (the student), including parents and family members, regardless of the age of the student or family support.  If you would like to give written permission for the Financial Aid Office to visit with someone other than you about your financial aid, complete and return this form to the Financial Aid Office. NOTE: This release does not cover all University departments. For additional information, see

Untitled Document