V. Specific Goals
Campus Master Planning: Facilities Utilization Draft-11/23/98, REV. 7/10/1999, 1/18/2000, 2/7/2000
1. All faculty will have desirable office space with departments and colleges appropriately co-located.
2. Instructional space with appropriate technology and atmosphere will be reasonably available. It is especially critical in the case of instructional space that it remains flexible to meet emerging needs.
3. Student services will be convenient and easily procured.
4. Housing, recreation and other support facilities will be available to meet student demand.
5. Administrative functions of the University will be conveniently and accessibly located. Staff and those seeking service will find space conducive to providing high quality services.
6. Reduce the deferred maintenance level.
7. Continue process and review Physical Master Plan in light of Facilities Strategic Plan