|Date:||April 12, 2014|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Location:||Halenbeck Hall Fieldhouse|
Thank you for walking with us for stronger, healthier babies!
Registration for the St. Cloud March for Babies on April 12 at the SCSU Halenbeck Hall Fieldhouse starts at 8:30 am, the program will start at 9:30 am and the walk starts at 10 am.
Why we walk
Aiden Petersen is always smiling. He passes on his happiness to everyone he meets. Aiden was born 8 weeks early with many serious problems, including significant blood loss with brain and lung issues.
His parents Adam and Teri spent 7 weeks at his bedside in the NICU at St. Cloud Hospital. That’s where the Petersen family found information and comfort through the March of Dimes NICU Family Support program. Through crafts, photography and activities for Aiden’s older brothers, NICU Family Support helped the whole family.
Aiden faces many challenges. He has cerebral palsy. He’s in a wheelchair and has vision issues. Aiden is a happy little boy who adores his big brothers.
Let’s walk together for stronger, healthier babies.
I’ve raised all this money – where do I turn it in?
· Turn in your donations to your team captain or come to Bank Day – Thursday, April 10 at TruStone Financial Credit Union, 620 Roosevelt Rd., St. Cloud.
· Remember to print off your online sponsor form if you have online donations.
· Bring it to the walk and turn it in to your team captain. Team captains and individual walkers can turn in donations at the registration area. Remember to print off your online sponsor form if you have online donations.
· Mail it in. If you are unable to attend the March for Babies if you receive donations following the event, please mail them to the March of Dimes Chapter Office, 5233 Edina Industrial Blvd, Edina, MN 55439. Don’t forget to include your name, team name and the walk site location. Please convert all cash into a check.
Join us for the celebration!
We’ll have fun, family entertainment including music and a t-shirt contest. Enjoy a light breakfast courtesy Centracare Clinic and Caribou Coffee. Lunch is provided compliments of Walmart and Sam’s Club.
Your reward for helping babies
Your real reward is knowing you’re helping babies, but we’d like to invite our top walkers to a Twins game August 17. Walkers who raise $1,000* or more will earn a March for Babies T-shirt and a choice of:
· Sweatshirt and 2 tickets to the Twins Game with an opportunity to march around the field prior to the game!
· OR a $50 gift card, choice of Macy’s or Kmart
*Donations must be received by May 31, 2014 to qualify.
Thank you for joining the St. Cloud March for Babies! Please call if you have any questions!-Lori Eich, firstname.lastname@example.org 320-227-3807
|April 12, 2014||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM||Halenbeck Hall Fieldhouse|