||Conferences & Workshops.
The Center for Teaching and Learning, in collaboration with IMS, ITS and the Center for Continuing Studies, is hosting the August T4TL (Technology for Teaching and Learning) Institute on August 20th, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Tentative topics include:
- The basics of teaching and learning using D2L
- Advanced features in D2L (such as embedded technology, discussions, etc.) and how to use them to enhance student learning.
- Teaching and Learning using multimedia (audio, video, etc.)
- Teaching and Learning using social media
- Organization of information (Zotero, RefWorks)