||Conferences & Workshops. Mark the date: December 10, 2012.
D2L: SHARING PRACTICES IN LEARNING AND TEACHING
WHO: beginner, intermediate and power users
WHEN: Monday-Tuesday, December 10, 2012, 9:00 AM-3 PM
WHERE: Miller Center, 218 (second floor, by the elevator)
campus map: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/campusmap/building.asp?bldgAbbr=MC,
• 9:00-9:30am: Snacks, networking and welcome.
• 9:30-10:00am: D2L Version 10 update.
• 10:00-10:30am: Overview of D2L basics and share best practices. Dr. Plamen Miltenoff, LRS
• 10:30-11:00am: Automation of lab reports using D2L. Dr. Zengqiang "John" Liu, Physics
• 11:00-11:30am: Organization of D2L Content delivery and student learning. Dr. Lakshmaiah Sreerama, Chemistry
• 11:30-12:00pm: New tools in D2L. Greg Jorgensen and Karin Duncan, ITS
• 1:00-1:30pm: Case study and sharing best practices. Dr. David Switzer, Economics
• 1:30-2:00pm: Creating and assigning online quizzes. Dr. Eugmin Kang, SOB
• 2:00-3:00pm: Open time for individual projects and problem solving.
You can also join us via virtual synchronous connection through Adobe Connect at:
Limited space; please consider registering at https://secure.mnsu.edu/mnscupd/login/default.asp?campusid=0073
We would like to organize similar event sometimes in January. Please share with us your preference for day/time in January 2013, as well as topics of interest.
For any questions, recommendations, suggestions, please use the following contact: