Registering for Classes
Once you have your eight digit SCSU ID #, you are ready to register for classes. For registration, you will need to follow these steps:
- At the SCSU homepage, http://www.stcloudstate.edu/, click on current students;
- Click on registration which takes you: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/;
- From the left hand column click on registration, which takes you to http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/students/registration/;
- Click on the online registration guide which will take you to: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/students/registration/onlineguide.asp;
- Click on the course schedule to review course offerings which will take you to: https://www5.stcloudstate.edu/CourseSchedule/Search.asp;
- Click on schedules and timelines which will take you to: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/students/registration/schedules.asp;
- From the web site in step 6, click on register now;
- From the web site in steps 2, 3 or 4, click on e-services sign-in on the right hand column which takes you to https://webproc.mnscu.edu/eservices/login.html?campusid=073;
- Type in your SCSU ID # and your pin: your pin will be your birthdate, YYMMDD, until you change it.
- Now, from the left hand column, click on courses and registration;
- Then, you can use the menu to find and register for classes: e. g. click on find a course.
Please understand that all course registration, tuition payments, and grade reports will be posted to your student e-services accounts for you to review and that no bills or grades will be sent to you through the postal system.
Need help with Registration?
HELP Line 320.308.2111
Available Spring Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Available Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Or email: email@example.com