In the event of an accident or illness that results in an emergency:
Dial 911 and give:
- Your name and phone number.
- Building/campus location and room number.
- Provide complete information concerning the nature of the accident or illness and the condition of the victim(s)
- DO NOT move any injured or ill person unless life-threatening circumstances dictate. Make the injured or ill person comfortable until emergency personnel arrive.
- DO NOT give the injured or ill person any medications other than their own. The person must provide at least verbal authorization.
Call SCSU Public Safety (308-3333) to also respond and assist.
NOTE: Some behaviors may appear to be drug or alcohol related, but may be due to medical conditions.