911 Operator Calls
The following are questions that the 911 operator will most likely ask when you call:
- How many subjects did you observe?
- What was the exact location by which the subject(s) entered the building? [Note: Provide the building’s name if known. Each building on campus has its own street address.]
- What time did you observe the subject(s) enter the building?
- If known, what type of weapon(s) did you observe (e.g. rifle, shotgun, pistol, etc.?)
- A description of the subject, to include (a.) height, (b.) weight, (c.) build, (d.) gender, (e.) distinguishing features, (f.) hair color, style and length, (g). complete clothing description, etc. (Remember: Details are important.)
- Did you observe the subject before he/she entered the building? Did you see them exit a vehicle; if so, what is the description of vehicle (include make, model, color, license plates number and state designation) and where is vehicle parked?