England International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) Recommended Travel Resources:
- Adam and Steve Travel - This travel/tour company offers affordable, romantic guided tours exclusively for gay & lesbian clients. They offer a unique opportunity to enjoy some of the finest spots in Europe as part of a friendly group of like-minded people. All tours are ATOL protected, which can give you real peace of mind when planning your vacation. Based in London.
- Amro Worldwide - Founded in 2002, Amro Worldwide are the leading independent specialists for gay and lesbian worldwide travel.
- Gay Tours London - Gay Tours London is run by four professional Blue Badge tourist guides from the gay and lesbian community
- Gay Travel Centre - A branch of Avanti Travel, the Gay Travel Centre has been in business for over 30 years. Trustworthy, reliable and easy to contact, they can provide the best LGBT vacations possible.
- Gaydar Travel - Online Gay And Lesbian lifestyle magazine and radio station incorporating Travel, Music, Entertainment, Fun, News and Personals for the whole community - All Welcome
- Home Around The World - A long-established network of worldwide members interested in home exchanges and hospitality. In 2009 HATW is introducing RAINBOW STAYS - focusing on gay apartment rentals, hotels and guest houses - Exclusively G/L
- PLANitGAY - A Travel and Lifestyle site designed specifically for the LGBT community. The aim is to make it as quick and easy as possible to find the cheapest flights, Gay or Gay Friendly Hotels, Holidays, Cruise, Car Rental etc. - Exclusively G/L
- Pride London - Official site for Pride London - Straight Friendly
- People's Travel - London's hottest travel agency by day and travel venue by night. The open concept puts travelers at ease with comfortable sofas and conversation rooms. 2010 marked the introduction of the new Gay and Lesbian brochure offering tailor-made travel to the UK's gay and lesbian community - All Welcome
- Visit Manchester - Manchester’s gay scene is famously one of Britain’s friendliest, busiest and most welcoming. There’s a huge range of stylish gay and lesbian bars and clubs in the Gay Village and while here you’ll find shopping heaven, an arts scene to match anywhere in Europe, and more trendy restaurants than you can shake a credit card at.
- Visit London - London is widely recognized as one of the gay capitals of the world and is home to the largest gay and lesbian community in Europe. With the annual London Pride Festival, London's Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, and arguably the most eye-opening gay club nights you'll find in the world, there's something to keep you entertained all year round
- Friendship Travel – Vacations and travel advice for single travelers. -All Welcome
Non IGLTA Resources:
- Out Traveler - Trip planning and guides for LGBT community.
- Gay Crawler - LGBT hotel, dinning and entertainment directory for UK and Ireland.
- Gay Crawler - Edinburgh - LGBT hotel, dinning and entertainment directory for Edinburgh, Scotland.