Students are required to have medical insurance through the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) which is processed through the Education Abroad Office and is part of the program fee. Travel insurance is part of this required insurance.


Home Owner's Insurance

Please also check with your Home Owner's Policy to see about item coverage such as stolen or lost items. The best way to be prepared is to check prior to your student leaving.


Please see the Orientation & Planning section for more information on Insurance.

Untitled Document