Faculty Director Information
Pre-Departure information for faculty members leading St. Cloud State groups abroad including emergency protocol information and emergency contact information is available from the Center for International Studies. Contact us for more information.
Information and forms available from the SCSU Faculty Association:
- Short-term Education Abroad Documents (Information Sheet)
- Short-term Education Abroad Documents (Call for Proposal Form)
- Short-term Education Abroad Documents (Proposal Form)
- Short-term Faculty Report Template
- Budget Worksheet
British Studies Director Forms
British Studies Faculty Forms
Other Program Options for Faculty
This section provides options faculty members have to go abroad without leading an education abroad group.
Faculty Enrichment Programs
New faculty professional development programs enabling faculty who have not traveled abroad to go on a two week seminar program to experience the rich cultural experience our students are experiencing and to focus on their particular discipline in that country.
More information will be available soon about these programs.
Faculty Interested in Working Abroad
You, more than anyone, understand that knowledge doesn’t simply come from a book or from sitting behind a desk. Sometimes, you have to go out and get it. Here are a few ways we can help.
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Fulbright-Hayes Seminars Abroad
- Government Grants
- Contact us for more opportunities that may be available