Education Abroad Opportunities
Welcome to SCSU Education Abroad.
The benefits of studying and living abroad are endless, exposure to foreign cultures leave students with greater self-awareness and confidence. Study abroad to gain awareness of global political and economic issues as well as realities while enhancing cultural awareness and understanding.
Our office offers both major specific programs and many others that accept all majors. Additionally, there are also many programs which allow you to directly enroll in almost any course in which you meet the requirements.
What are your next steps?
- Find a program that interests you
- Visit the Education Abroad Office, Lawrence Hall G08 for help with your research
- Begin your Application Process
- Attend Orientation & Planning
- Pay attention to deadlines:
- *Spring Semester: October 1
- *Summer Session: February 1
- *Fall Semester: March 1