Applying for SCSU Education Abroad Programs
Follow these steps to complete your application to study abroad:
Spring Semester: October 1
Summer Session: February 1
Fall Semester: March 1
- Search for and select a program using our Program Search. Applications need to be submitted through the program of choice.
- Once you've found the program you'd like to apply for, click Apply Now from within that program's information page.
- You will need to log in using your StarID and password. Non-SCSU students will need to create a temporary account as part of their application process.
- Complete the online application.
- If you are applying for a Non-SCSU program, use the “All Non-SCSU Programs” Program name to apply.
Questions or problems?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.